Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been shopping around for gear and have come across some places that have some awsome deals for gear/parts.

As far as parts go, Rovers North has the cheapest Genuine Parts, while DAP-INC has some AWSOME prices on a BUNCH of stuff! I'm particularly interested in their Brake Kit which consists of 4 DBA Rotors, 4 Sets of Kevlar Pads, seals, and the hardware required for a complete brake change.

Expedition Exchange is wonderful! I love the way they review just about every part/equipment. They have awsome deals on Recovery Equipment. They sell HiLifts cheaper than what I get them for at work! INSANE! (buying a 60" and an Off-Road Base).

4x4 Adventure Gear is probably my favorite. They carry Scorpion Racing equipment which is some high-quality stuff for GREAT prices. Even though the price went up 50 dollars, the SR D1 front winch bumper is sill ATLEAST $200 cheaper than the other name brand winch Bumpers. Not to mention it looks better, and doesnt petrude as much, providing a great approach angle.

Red Rhino Products has good deals on mechanical upgrades such as gearing, axles, HD drive shafts, etc. I'll be buying my HD Drive Shaft and a Roof Rack from them.

So what places have you guys come across where you didnt hesistate to look for a specific part anywhere else or have bought something on the spot because it was the best deal?

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Nathan at Discount Rovers (502)876-8377 is usually the first person I call. If he doesn't have it, he points me in the right direction.

I like the SC stuff that John & Adrian have over at 4x4ag too. I have to say though, Steve at DAP is fast becoming a favorite too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I ordered two complete swivel ball rebuild kits and a set of poly bushings from Paddock's in GB for $376.57 including shipping Air Mail. The best prices I could find in the states would have been $819.25 before shipping.

I find that a lot of parts can be bought there and shipped here a lot cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Roverhound said:
"Expedition Exchange" and "deal" is an oxymoron.
hehe...they arnt that bad. They do mark up....quite a bit for some stuff, but others are not that bad; for example the hellas.....I have seen them as cheap as $15 less then what they sell them for, but then again, many others only sell them for about $5 less or so (ie. 4x4connection.com and such).....and EE has some awesome customer service and instant shipping.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Nathan is on my speed dial....Only think I have found him to be hight on, is the oil cooler lines by 3.00. I'm not sure where Nathan gets his parts, but from time to time, my parts will show up in a RN or LR Dealership box.....

For lighting, and hard to find parts, John and Adrain are the cats ass.

A very little known secreat is www.teamrover.com can get awesome deals too. Not sure if he wants it public, but anything from oil filters to Mean Green stuff, he's got the best prices I've seen. Nothing is advertised, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.