Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place that you can buy door tops with glass? I know about wise owl, but is there any place else that is cheaper?

·
Registered
317 Posts
theclay333,
Yeah, everyone is getting pricey...I think your best bet is to buy them without the glass, that way you can spray them, then put the channels in...money vs elbow grease.

Hmm, actually, I've got a spare RH door top from a IIa that I would sell...I'll do some pricing research if you're interested. It's not perforated, and I had por15'ed it a while back prior to experimenting with paint colors...all it should need is a sand down before shooting it in your color...I was keeping it for the 109 project, but whenever I get around to that I'll prolly get the Wise Owl tops...I've also got a bunch of glass, that if I could figure out how to ship I'd part with as well...

Bogatyr

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that certainly could be a posibility, but as far as completeness is concerned, the wise owl tops are the best and most affordable?

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
theclay333 said:
Well that certainly could be a posibility, but as far as completeness is concerned, the wise owl tops are the best and most affordable?
Just out of curiosity how much is owl charging? You might want to buy them from one of the Land Rover dimantelers in the UK.There are soooooooo many tops available you might be able to get them real CHEAP!!! I see them all the time a shows here for about 15-20 pounds with glass.That would probobly be at worst 25-30 dollars each plus shipping whatever that would be. Worth looking into.Good luck!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the extremely delayed reply, but is your used set in good shape, ie no rust holes...or rust for that matter...then what would you part with them for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.