Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
I was considering it, but I already owe a crap load on my C.C. so its a no go. I think that the next set of tires I go for will be the MTs. I would one day like to have an Off-Road only set of tires, like Boggers...33/10.5/16s

·
Registered
161 Posts
Those are such great tires. I ran them on my D90 in two different sizes. Now I have them on my RRC in the size you're selling.

Let me know if you decide to split up the set, I need one for a spare.

Thanks,

Art Vigil
Denver, CO

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Would you be willing to meet half way between.. like caslte rock or something?

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
llesra said:
265/75 trxus m/t
Did you order these on-line & have 'em shipped somewhere to mount & balance or did you get 'em at a shop? If shop, where did you get 'em ? Just curious as I'm getting ready for a new set & have been waying the +/-'s of ordering on-line vs. at a shop. Also,,,,for CO guys so you know, as a last ditch if you can't sell a set of servicable tires,,, Performance Wheel & Tire off Santa Fe buys 'em. You won't get rich selling 'em, but you won't be stuck w/ 'em in your garage either.

·
Registered
528 Posts
llesra, i have the tire you're getting. I love them. They are by far the best M/T on the markey right now, and they look so dang agressive. You won't be let down. Oh ya, are you getting the 6-ply or 10-ply sidewalls? I have the 10-ply and they're indestructable(no, really...).

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
appstatedisco said:
llesra, i have the tire you're getting. I love them. They are by far the best M/T on the markey right now, and they look so dang agressive. You won't be let down. Oh ya, are you getting the 6-ply or 10-ply sidewalls? I have the 10-ply and they're indestructable(no, really...).

i got the 8-ply tire. what size are you running on yours?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.