Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
i personally think those grilles look terrible, they are simple stickons that attach to the factory plastic.

i'd look up various billet grill companies and contact them about some custom work, or see what Strut has to offer (if anything) for a P38. if you wanna do this right, it'll probably have to be custom, i dont think anyone makes any decent grille options for older rovers.

I'd love a saudi grille for me rover....if only someone made them.

·
Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
have you tried looking in/ordering from the UK?
not really, i can't say i've tried tooo hard. it would be alot of money which i could spend elsewhere. also i dont even know if they put the mesh grilles on the 03/04s, i've only seen them on the 99-02s, which wouldnt fit.

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
lol try and find a saudi grill in the US. especially at a stealership.

remind me in a few months when I'm boots on the ground in the Saudi area I should have access to getting my hands on one for you. I will charge the actual price actual shipping cost and ask only for a couple of pounds of dunking donuts dark roast coffee shipped to me:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, it's next to impossible to find anything aftermarket for older Rovers, custom sounds a little pricey but I'll look into it for sure. I'm planning on doing the Range Rover Sport powervents on my P38 sometime in the near future, if there is anyone who knows about that I'd love to talk to them, where should I put a post about the vents, I'm fairly new here.

·
Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
remind me in a few months when I'm boots on the ground in the Saudi area I should have access to getting my hands on one for you. I will charge the actual price actual shipping cost and ask only for a couple of pounds of dunking donuts dark roast coffee shipped to me:D
haha sweet.

don't do the RRS vents. :shifty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts