Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can fumble around for basic repairs to vehicles put my skill set is limited. I figure I am going to need a good, independent mechanic in my area. I am hoping some forum members have some suggestions. Good, honest and cheap are the qualities I am looking for. Anyone have a good mechanic in this area?

Thanks,

·
2005 Range Rover
7 Posts
I am a mechanic in Birmingham Alabama. We do service land rover vehicles. I drive one Dailey . However,if you're looking for cheap,we aren't the place. You can't be cheap and get the quality service your Rover deserves. We are a small shop that specializes in European automobiles. Yes we are less expensive than the dealer and there is no red tape to go through to check on your truck.we have been in business since 1980 and are not short of work. If you would like to give us a call,please feel free to do so. The Auto Shop Inc. 3112 8th ave. South. 205-251-2715.we use Autologic diagnostics,we provide all scheduled maintenance,and most all of the repairs that your Rover needs.no body,paint,or upholstery work. No games,just honest work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great I'm a Bhammer and need a mechanic. Do you offer a better workup on control arms for an lr3 than Tom Williams? I need them done. Please let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts