Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need to repair some damage on the front end of my 2003, on the rover parts site it appears there is a front bumper w/ fog lamps, but is there another piece underneath that I will need as well? Obviously the grill is separate, and are Disco I front fenders interchangeable with Disco II front fenders? Thanks

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
So I need to repair some damage on the front end of my 2003, on the rover parts site it appears there is a front bumper w/ fog lamps, but is there another piece underneath that I will need as well? Obviously the grill is separate, and are Disco I front fenders interchangeable with Disco II front fenders? Thanks
Answer to your first question is, what part are you talking about? http://www.lrparts.net/discovery-2-...-headlamp-panel-front-bumper-grill-badge.html.
If yours is damaged, then you probably need it.
Answer to second question is, No.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a front bumper and fenders in Epsom green.

In so cal if you are near.

Abran

·
Registered
233 Posts
a brand new bumper will not come with any of the parts to complete it. Get a used one that is completely assembled and then paint the corner covers or shop for used ones that match your color. Everything will need to come from another '03 or 04

·
Registered
233 Posts
He's referring to the air scoop underneath. A used unit will usually have that. Be sure and ask for it. That piece is expensive and hard to find seperately

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.