Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any trails in the boone/blowing rock area? I don't have much time double majoring and playing rugby to take weekend trips, so just some fairly easy trails would be great to get the bug out every once and a while, and when the snow comes(in maybe 3 weeks or so) it'll be alot more fun :lol:

· Registered
707 Posts
I'm from Charlotte and Winston Salem, the only trail I know up in Boone is firetower and surrounding area.... but they've gotten pretty tight about it there. Let me know what you find out I'm looking for some new trails myself!!
If you find somethign we should get up.

I'd go by Highcountry 4X4 and ask them. The tubing guy there has a Sick TJ way up on leaf's with modded dana 44 highpinions, 38's with an exoskelatin, i'm sure you've seen it. infact they build alot of sick stuff

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, they are pretty awsome. I talked to them about building some custom sliders/tree armor. I'm from Charlotte also, what part do you live in? I've been searching the web and found a few cool places.

· Registered
707 Posts
South Charlotte off Rea Rd just pass stonecrest outside of the 485 loop. Hmm sliders huh what did you have in mind? maybe we can have them work something up it would make it more desirable if they made more than one set.

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, thats crazy, I live off ballantyne commons in the back of Raintree Country Club. When I'm back in Charlotte, maybe you, me, and WCURover can meet up for some coffee or some trails lol. :lol:

· Registered
707 Posts
For Sure, does he have a silver Disco with custom frontbumper?

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
707 Posts
Damn thats a Hot rig!

have you seen the Silver Disco I'm talking about around sout Charlotte? he Did his own custom bumpers and I think he is 2 or 3 inches up beautiful truck.

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i have, i saw it at the prominade down the street from me. I believe it was a middle-aged man. I'm not sure if he's on this board, but if he's not, he needs to be! lol. I used to go 4x4in' with my buddies back when they were developing down Rea road toward SC.

· Registered
46 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.