Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one tell me how to check and set the Bosh air flow meter on my 88range rover 3.5 as per factory specs. The original factory settings were changed by my mechanic and the range has since become very sluggish and lost all its performance. I believe this is done with an OHM meter and for this one must have the proper values as prescribed by the factory. Also, need to know how to check the distributor pick up coil and set the proper gap, and check with the OHM meter whether it is performing properly or not. Need the same info for the Ignition module. Any one with a factory service manual would have this info ( i dont have one) and neither are there any range rover dealers in my country.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
93 LWB KITTED 95 LWB Chop Top 03 D2
213 Posts
There is a wealth of information in the SEARCH THIS FORUM

SEARCH THE ARCHIVES .... lots of info... i am pretty sure i have posted this once. :beer:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
air flow meter

I checked the archives but could not find any thing on airflow meter settings.
I would appreciate very much if you could let me have the information on setting the airflow meter as per factory specs. My range is 88 model 3.5 efi.
Also, after setting the TPS at 290 mv the range started backfiring so had to bring it down to about 200 mv.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.