Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am the proud new owner of yet another 1995 LWB Classic Range Rover. It's a light ass brown/bronze color. 95k miles. One female owner. All records, nice clean interior. Exterior very nice with shiny paint. All sorts of repairs done recently. Runs and drives very good. Well maintained air suspension. Has a few small issues, but hey, that's a Rover for ya... $4250... very good deal based on what I have seen and well taken care of. She was selling it as she bought a '02 RR.

Will post pics next week after I get a chance to wash it, but here are 2 pics the owner had emailed me before I bought it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very nice, congrats :clap:
I often wish we'd purchased a LWB, but SWMBO wanted a black SWB, so guess what we have - right, a black SWB :D

Best of luck with the new ride,
Art Vigil

·
rovering??
672 Posts
Searcaigh said:
Nice one Serg, can't see you taking it off road though :cool:
nice one mr smith , i soo have the same feeling about serg not having the heart to get the rover dirty ... but not to worry all of us in the bay area will make sure of it that he takes it out to hollister at least once....

·
Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Sweet! Looks cherry. Could have come off the line yesterday based on those pics. Enjoy

(A wheelin' buddy of mine just bought a 2nd LR,,,an RRC as his DD. I showed my wife, who doesn't know an LR from a LC and she really liked it. :cool: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...)

·
LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It has one leak, I think it's the power steering... I also just realized that since it was rearely driven the last 6 months, the tires are way low.. explains the odd handling.. duh... gonna go put some air in them.

Hi-Lo won't go into Lo, she only used it a few times, last time was 8 years ago. so I need to figure out if I can unstick it...

·
Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Very nice....That looks like a great LWB...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Very classy ride man. Looks like she really takes care of her stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
only one word WOW, congratulatins with your purchase, wish I will find one like that one day, I always fancied a LWB

Andre

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.