1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
I WANT IT!!!! i wonder if it can crawl?

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
I think I've seen that thing some where before, either way it is pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I want one......Where do I get it?......That thing is awsome!!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Now that I get sound outta the video, for $50K?! I'll put a down payment. It's really cool. A 5.0L LR V8 Motor? Can't beat it or the suspension! Faster than an Aston Martin DB7...outrageous! Sounds wicked too.

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
50k pounds? what is that, like $85k USD? street leagal? that makes me happy in pants :)

*on a side note, i just noticed i havn't downloaded any pron since i found this site. does that mean anyhting?

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Yep.........

Bene said:
50k pounds? what is that, like $85k USD? street leagal? that makes me happy in pants :)

*on a side note, i just noticed i havn't downloaded any pron since i found this site. does that mean anyhting?
You horney on Land Rovers, dude! Thats okay. Just dont forget the miss or missus or whatever cowboy.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bowlers OWN that video has been in the Hybrid section for a month or so. I will own one someday just have to finish my current projects first. SO SEXY there is another Bowler wildcat video its like part 2 and they race the world champion downhill mountain boarder down a course SICK>>>>>!:buttrock:

http://www.bowler-offroad.com/NAV1.htm specs are sick!

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Bene said:

Yeah actually it's in american dollars - $50,000 American Big Ones. Not bad though.:D

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
Nick brings up an excellent point. it would be hard to tread lightly in that thing.

Rage, I love you.

·
Registered
707 Posts

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
That was funny! Feel bad for the Wildcat, and I guess the camera guy.

The vid sounded like it came from a TV show, like Bloopers or something. Very funny!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.