Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a 1995 discovery. It was a gift, other than needing 4 rotors and a on and off cruise control, it is in great shape.
I did not receive an owners manuel . Last evening I notives when I apply brakes the turn signal indicator comes on and if using left turn it stops.
I did a cursory look in the cold and saw no lamps out? any ideas.
Thanks
Jerry

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Can't help you with the lights but Atlantic British is having a sale of brake pad/rotor combinations. Prices are good, don't get the cheap set though.
Good luck with the truck,
Mike J.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Metafilter ad said:
I just received a 1995 discovery. It was a gift, other than needing 4 rotors and a on and off cruise control, it is in great shape.
I did not receive an owners manuel . Last evening I notives when I apply brakes the turn signal indicator comes on and if using left turn it stops.
I did a cursory look in the cold and saw no lamps out? any ideas.
Thanks
Jerry
Try going to www.land-rover-parts-shop.com who are selling CD Roms including workshop manuals, owners handbooks etc for Discos up to 1994. It might be OK for your vehicle
Hugh

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds like a loose ground wire. I'd remove the tail lamp and look around in the cavity for a broken or corroded connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts