Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brake Line is rusty and I am afraid may crack one of these days. Called many places no one want to do brake lines. Found one place, but will have to bring hose and they will make but will not touch the vehicle. I would not want to mess around with the Brake lines.

I found these at AB
Land Rover Brake Pipe Parts And Kits - Discovery Brake Pipe Kit

Anyone has better idea? where to order from or a place they may do the replacement?

Thanks

· Registered
1,166 Posts
Brake Line is rusty and I am afraid may crack one of these days. Called many places no one want to do brake lines. Found one place, but will have to bring hose and they will make but will not touch the vehicle. I would not want to mess around with the Brake lines.

I found these at AB
Land Rover Brake Pipe Parts And Kits - Discovery Brake Pipe Kit

Anyone has better idea? where to order from or a place they may do the replacement?

Thanks
That kit is for a D1. Brake lines are not hard, but you have to be careful about bending them so you don't kink the line. Not sure why no-one would want to do them. It's not rocket-science. Another option would be to find a line from a wrecked D2 in better shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.