Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gday

so my fathers 02 d2 se7 had the triple warning (hilldscent, abs, and traction) come up after my father performed a routine brake pad replacement. after completing the job he found a tiny part that probably fell out of the brake caliper and didn't know what to do with it, he figues that tripped the system into preforming the 'triple threat evasive maneuver' <chuckle> he describes the part as being a spring little spring

i was wondering if any of you had an exploded view diagram for the brake system or caliper setup. for free. or where i could find one.

cheers

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
ozlandy we have had a few problems with the abs systems. basically if one sensor goes down all the lites including tc, hd and abs come on. They are all tied in together.

what I would do is get the code diagnosed first.

no diagram will help you. You need the code generated by the ABS module before proceeding.

being 02 we have had problems with both grounds and sensors. Just depends on the code. and most likely the brake pad change didnt do anything. Unless you killed a wire that is really noticeable. The sensor reads the tone ring inside the hub and bearing assembly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.