Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 05 Landrover lr3. Been having a problem the couple of months that no one can figure. About 3 times a week as I'm driving, no matter the speed I'm going, when I take my foot off the accelerate it drags. Also I can hear the constant vibrating n9ise. I travel a lot on my job and I've taken truck to at least 4 mechanics in Kansas, louisiana, and here n Texas. Everyone that I had talked to all said the brakes, rotors and calipers are.good. l haven't received any faults on dash. But still I replaced rear left bearings, front left hub assembly. I got a mechanic to hook his scanner up and he says he got a fault for wheel speed sensor. Being that the problem is intermittent should I just clean the contacts that connect to the wheel or replace. 6 cylinder. 152,000

·
1,854 Posts
I would have the E brake checked e brake shoes/pads Ebrake is not dragging and the diff fluid to make sure that one of the diffs is not about to fail.
Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.