Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Series Moderator
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Breaking my 3.5l V8 84 4dr Rangie all parts available.heres a brief list of bits.

1)LT77 5spd box with transfer box in full good working order no faults with clutch £250.

2)Lower tailgate in excellent condition no rust or rot £100.

3)3 spoke alloys with 245/65/16 AT/road pattern half worn, alloys are in good condition £150 (with nuts)

4)efi front grille £20.

5)2 V8 cyl heads (skimmed and valves re cut and ground) £40 each.

6)V8 radiator good no leaks £35

7)V8 exhaust all but centre box 6 months old single pipe £35.

8)pedal box assembly including cylinders (clutch and brake) £40

9)rear lights lenses and housings £30 the pair.

10)seats in beige tatty but ok £20 for all (front and rear)

11)Propshafts £15 each

all other parts available just reply or email me with what you want,will trade parts I am in need of:-

Series 1 88 seat base,good set of mud type 750x16,235/85/16 or 900x16 on lwb rims,series 1/2 lucas wiper motor,pipe bender to suit 2 inch pipe,
Cheers ONz

· Registered
14 Posts
onslow said:
I am Breaking my 3.5l V8 84 4dr Rangie all parts available.heres a brief list of bits.
Onslow

Interested in the bottom tailgate but it will have to be MINT for that sort of money ;) I take it that it is an internal handled one?

What state are the rear 1/4 panels (rear wing & corner section) and the bonnet? agian these will have to be rot free, dont mind a bit of surface scarring as this can be rubbed out.

Looks like I'm only up the road from you if you live in Carlisle.

· Series Moderator
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bits

The tailgate is an external handle type,and is barring a few sctratches is as good as they come.
the bonnet is solid and straight except for a slight ding about the size of a 5p If you want it Its 25 quid can send pics if required, the corner sections are not rotten(the steel bits) one has slight surface rust which will buff off the rear n/s wing has a dent in the back but once off I think it will push out,the o/s is straight but has a hole where the gas filler is situated.the steel corners are 10 quid a piece and the wings 15 for the pair.
Cheers Onz

· Registered
14 Posts
Ok Onz

I'm interested, I'll need to talk it over with the wife ( :dunno: :complain: ) as it's for her motor at the end of the day and I'll get back to you later today or early tomorrow.

I'll need to convert an internal handled tailgate arrangement to external but it can be done. We were considering doing this any way as my wife is only 5'1" and with the rangie having a 2" suspension lift she finds it hard to get at the internal handle type if it's parked awkwardly :bgreen:

Gavin

· Series Moderator
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pipe

I shall try that on a spare bit of pipe
Cheers Onz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.