Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but not to Land Rovers (or Landy's over here!). I've owned a 1982 series 3 2.3L petrol and a 1993 200tdi discovery so far (currently driving a Skoda though ).

So...

In about a or month or so I'll be moving to Providence with work for at least 6 months.

I noticed that 90s, 110s, defenders and even series vehicles seem to be in pretty high demand in the USA, so that's got me toying with the idea of importing 1 to sell, maybe more in the future, who knows!!

So my question to you, my fellow Landy lovers, is what are the most sought after models, engines etc that I could bring over? Bear in mind that I can only bring over a vehicle that is AT LEAST 25 years old to keep the folks at the DOT happy and it has to be completely original (unless I want to see it crushed of course!). So this means series vehicles, pre "defender" 90s and 110s. There's also a lot of ex British Army vehicles here too if they're of any interest.

Hopefully some of you can help me out here.

Thanks!! Joe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.