Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again to all.

I am building a 1963 Series IIA 109 on a 110 Chassie. So far things are going well. I have the body mostly painted and the frame ready to accept the engine, transmission, and Body. Anyone intertested in seeing the progress send me an email. You will be added to the distro list.
3.9 Rover V8
5 Speed 380 gear box
New Every Thing

My door is always open here in Florida for all Roverphiles.

My personal trucks
1989 110 Station Wagon RHD
1997 Discovery
1963 Series IIA RHD

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Stephen (and all other readers),

I'm the customer for this build, and I've put a selection of pictures up on a website -- you can see them here:

Collection: Land Rover

Stephen's in the home stretch on this project and I expect that I'll be driving my new (yes, it'll be pretty much new!) 109/110 within the next month.

If anyone's in the market for a restoration, Stephen's done a fantastic job so far and I'd suggest you talk to him. He knows Land Rovers and hasn't overlooked the smallest detail on mine. Even though I'm in MD and he's in FL, he manages working at a distance well, and keeps me involved in all important decisions.

Keep an eye on my website and the finished product will soon be there!

-Chris Estes-

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello

Hi, I am posting to tell safari rover that I am very happy with the parts he has provided for my restoration, they were priced better than most of the major parts houses in the U.S. Right now I am getting an engine built from him as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts