Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
You need to have the correct style bumper to mount a winch. The correct style is not the OEM bumper that came with your vehicle, nor is it the brush bar that you can buy from the dealer. There are a few larger companies out there who design bumpers to house a winch. ARB being one, TMJ being another. If I recall correctly, there are a few others but their names slip my mind at this time.

Hope that clarifies things a bit for you. Good luck on the purchase and let us know what you decide to rig your vehicle with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok that makes sense now. Are all ARB and TMJ Bumpers air bag compatible with a Disco II.

Bird How much was your ARB Brush Guard

Man you guys are great I dont even have a ROVER YET!!!! and you all make me feel like a seasoned Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Yes, they make them to be SRS compatible. However, you must specify taht when ordering. The 4x4connection seems to have the best pricing that I could find as I will be ordering a TMJ T15 Bull Bar for mine in the upcoming months. (waiting for the snow season to end so I won't be all freaked out about sand on the roads and chipping the finish, I know.. but still.. I'd like it to look nice for at least a month or two.) CLICK HERE
AND CLICK HERE

Enjoy and happy shopping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.