Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
rust, transmission, rust, oil leaks, rust, transmission, rust, O2 sensors, rust, cat, rust, transmission, rust..... that should be it.

Good luck,

John

· Registered
1,506 Posts
hehehe

I know there were problems with the tranny, find out if it has been replace, check for oil/power steering leaks, check under the rubber mats.... just a few things to check.

· Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Make sure it's a NAS spec truck or you won't be able to buy it and bring it into the US. Oh yeah, look for rust in the bulkhead outriggers, door frames, rear cross member, bulkhead, and just about every other steel part.

· Premium Member
3,225 Posts
CDN 013 is an NAS spec, and you could always sell it to someone in the states, but hey, If you're up in Manitoba, why settle for a 90 when you can get a nice 110? Canada has the fifteen year law, as opposed to our 25 year law, so you could even import one as new as 1990. There are some really good deals on ex Canadian Military 110s also. Keep in mind, last time I heard, Montreal still used salt, andall 90s are prone to tinworm.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Kenny, just curious, how much do D90s go for in Canada?

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts
wow brother you win in the grave digging contest 4 years old my hats off to you:clap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.