Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Been driving RR Sports for a few years and Im now in the market for an LR4 (terrible timing I know)...

Can someone please explain why a 2013 LR4 (white particularly) is typically 25% more expensive than a 2010 or 2011. Obviously they are a newer car but pound for pound they are more pricey, did they re-engineer them in 2013 ? I am noticing this across multiple different cars available.

See the examples below and thanks in advance for your help.

Guy

·
very disco
1,181 Posts
That’s funny, I’ve been in the market for an LR4 myself, and I’ve been wondering that as well. Most of the pricey 2013 I’ve seen have the black design package or something else that I assumed made it more valuable, but I can find a 2010-2011 LR4 for 10-15k, and the 2013+ starting at 20ish.

would love to hear this as well from somebody more acquainted with the LRX line

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s funny, I’ve been in the market for an LR4 myself, and I’ve been wondering that as well. Most of the pricey 2013 I’ve seen have the black design package or something else that I assumed made it more valuable, but I can find a 2010-2011 LR4 for 10-15k, and the 2013+ starting at 20ish.

would love to hear this as well from somebody more acquainted with the LRX line
Have you noticed the same thing in all colors ?

·
very disco
1,181 Posts
No, I’m actually only shopping for a white one so I haven’t paid much attention to other colors, except black which is congruent with that rule

1 - 6 of 6 Posts