Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· 94 Defender 90
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://bvlr.com/browse.php?page=os&car=2117&by=class

That is exactly what I want my next classic to be but with lightstone leather. Chances are I'd buy it from BVLR as well. My question is, that seems to be on the expensive side. Do they do any mechanical/cosmetic work to their classics? They all look absolutely beautiful! Are they negotiable at all?

This won't be for awhile of course. I don't have anywhere near enough money for that at the moment.

2,687 Posts
From what I've heard, they are a good place to buy a truck from, but are not negotiable.. but having never worked with them directly, i can't vouch for that.

· 94 Defender 90
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DallasRover said:
It's a beauty, I might be chicken to take that one out though............ :eek:
Yeah. I don't think it'd be out on the trail too much with it. Unless I find some type of protection for the paint work. That's the thing about mine, I've just kind've given up on the paint work. It's getting a bit scratched and ugly in direct sunlight.

· Registered
528 Posts
man that's a beauty. I dont think I've ever seen a cleaner, more well kempt classic ever.

· Registered
209 Posts
This is the third or fourth time I've posted something positive about Bear Valley, but I promise I'm not shilling for them....

I bought a Discovery down there a few years ago. Everything they had was in A+ shape, and the staff was very professional and straight forward. They gave me a pretty good deal, but as with any car lot they aren't going to lose any money on a sale.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Very Nice!!!!! I'd still wheel it...just on dirt roads, not what I do now...That was sharp looking!! The price did seem way high though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.