Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What’s up! I’m 32 years old, and a fire/medic.
I have had quite a few different types of vehicles over the years… I currently have a 06’ Jeep LJ , an 14’ LX Landcruiser, and a 21’ gx460, just sold an old bronco and now have settled on a disco 2 2004. I’m looking for either the navy blue, or the charcoal variety lol. Black interior would be nice too haha. Wishing for overall good condition. I’m hoping to find one either low miles, or nice paint. Depending on price does not have to be running , will eventually LS swap it. Anyways thanks for the add!

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
751 Posts
What’s up! I’m 32 years old, and a fire/medic.
I have had quite a few different types of vehicles over the years… I currently have a 06’ Jeep LJ , an 24’ LX Landcruiser, and a 21’ gx460, just sold an old bronco and now have settled on a disco 2 2004. I’m looking for either the navy blue, or the charcoal variety lol. Black interior would be nice too haha. Wishing for overall good condition. I’m hoping to find one either low miles, or nice paint. Depending on price does not have to be running , will eventually LS swap it. Anyways thanks for the add!
If you’re used to Toyota reliability, you’re in for a loooong journey with a D2. Just a heads up. They are crap. Loveable crap, and while I will never sell mine, they test your patience and pocketbook like no other vehicle.

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
751 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts