Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am installing those aux lights in my 95 disoco bumper Can i use the radio switches on the dash that r usless now i have new radio in to power my lights ?? Running new power and just wanted to use what I had and keep stock.

thanks Eric

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Dent is right. The radio volume switches are not on/off switches so are useless, however, the other dash buttons are, so if you want to use an on/off switch for aux use, just get another on/off switch and change out the volume switch/s. FWIW. I switch both my front/rear maxi-drives off switches that have replaced the radio volume ones.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
You can buy the switch (with the headlight symbol on it) from Rovers North, and take out the blanking plug next to the fog light switch, it is a neat looking install when done. Be sure they sell you the four terminals too, it's a tight fit on the back of the switch.NONE of the radio buttons will work (unless you get fancy a and use relays in a latching circuit)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.