Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys done the canada to mexico adventure or parts of it? Any similar big adventures worth mentioning?

I found a site a while ago for canada to mexico, but i cant find it now. anyone know the page? I live in Portland, and i would love to do a section of this summer...

Justin

·
rovering??
689 Posts
just about...

hey was helping a friend move.. and for this i drove :drive: from san jose california to seattle washington (this was in the friends toyota rav4). then i flew back to san jose, and then drove :drive: to san diego within 6 hours of landing, then a week later i drove back to san jose all in my RRC that was about a 2000 mile round trip...(sj-sd-sj). had fun all along the way and would love to do it again... especially along the PCH. :drive:

·
4,576 Posts
Next Summer I'm planning a trip from where I live ( Miami, FL ) to Prosser, Washington. It was suppose to happen this summer but I'm postponing it for next summer. It's a 3000 mile trip. I'll be advising when I depart so when I'm in the different states I can meet up with you fellow landy owners. My truck is slowly undergoing a transformation for the trip. I've already determined a date and it's June 5th of 2006. That's on a monday. So I'll keep you guys upto date with all the mods and info in regards to the trip. :drive:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awsome, thanks for the link. i am planning a small trip through eastern Oregon, Hells Canyon area. Have you guys ever been though that. I guess there is some amazing driving there.
Jm

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Hey JC

If you go through California, I'll hook up with you for the remainder of the trip or I can meet you in another state. Are you going to drive back too or have your truck flown back?
Steven in California

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i Think it would be cool to drive from eastern Oregon, Hells Canyon, hook up with the Border to Border trail, go south, and eventually end up in Joshua Tree then go into San Diego to see family. Then make my way back up the coast. i know there are a lot of amazing trails in N. Cal.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Border to Border is the site you would be looking for but it is some what slow right now (understatement). Some reins need to be taken over. There were 5 routes taken over the years, Canada to Mexico or vise versa. I was on one and a bit in '99 & '02. Anyone want to administrate the group? It is a lot of work with little thanks and I don't want to do it. Anyone want some help?

The Web site changed several times so a lot of historical data was lost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.