Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a very good condition 2000 Disco II and just love every second of it. I can't ever see myself driving anything other than a Land Rover from now on. :) Just wanted to share my impressment with this vehicle.

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It truley is an awsome vehicle. In the past, no matter I drove I always felt strange pulling along side a big 4x4 Ford, Jeep, Chevy, or sports car; now its just like so...u got crap look at me lol. Believe me, im not rich or anything, i just feel that the LR is the pinnacle of offroad vehicles. Even my dad with a upgraded 2002 jeep wrangler is somewhat jeleous of me despite his strong liking of jeeps. As for the hot shot sport car drivers, I recently saw a window sticker on a Disco II that read "You can go fast, but we can go anywhere" :buttrock:

· Registered
238 Posts
"You can go fast, but we can go anywhere"
Saw a similar homemade sticker on a very raised suzy, but it said " So what if you can go fast, I drive a tank " It made me laugh because if a raised suzy is a tank what the f%&# is a raised 90 a friget, a 110 would be a battle ship and the 130 an airacraft carrier.

· Registered
590 Posts
I have a 2000 Disco and I feel the same way.

Take it on a Land Rover off road del through one of your local Land Rover dealerships or clubs and you will then look at it with total respect at well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.