Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I feel like kids again. Can't wait for Wednesday when we will be heading out to a totally unspoilt game reserve. No camp sites, no ablutions, no amenities. Just the Land Rover group and the African bush!!! Miles and miles of open bush and wild game. Weather has been great even though it's winter we haven't had to wear jerseys in the day. Hope it stays like this. :)

Have been preparing for the last fortnight now. Most everything is ready except my long range tank, thank goodenss for jerry cans.

Will post some pics when we return.

To all those who are heading out with their landies have a great time where ever your travels might take you! :wave:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Kevin said:
My wife and I feel like kids again. Can't wait for Wednesday when we will be heading out to a totally unspoilt game reserve. No camp sites, no ablutions, no amenities. Just the Land Rover group and the African bush!!! Miles and miles of open bush and wild game. Weather has been great even though it's winter we haven't had to wear jerseys in the day. Hope it stays like this. :)

Have been preparing for the last fortnight now. Most everything is ready except my long range tank, thank goodenss for jerry cans.

Will post some pics when we return.

To all those who are heading out with their landies have a great time where ever your travels might take you! :wave:
I envy you Kevin. Have a great time and send those pics!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Winter? It's June 8th!

·
Registered
135 Posts
be joining you soon on the great escape, heading out to a farm (65000 acres) in the middle of Australia, to do a little fishing, a heap of hunting, ferel pigs and goats, and some drinking, to say we are looking forward to it is a understatment, bring it on and enjoy the African veld :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.