Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Cool pics man. But there is something wrong with your Disco. Can't quite figure it out... Oh yeah...too damn clean underneath! It's called OCD and they make medication for that...it's called mud. LOL! But seriously...cool site. :cool:

·
Registered
590 Posts
roverX said:
Cool pics man. But there is something wrong with your Disco. Can't quite figure it out... Oh yeah...too damn clean underneath! It's called OCD and they make medication for that...it's called mud. LOL! But seriously...cool site. :cool:
:complain:

Theres nothing wrong with OCD man.

It's the way of the future
The way of the future
The way of the future
The way of the future
The way of the future
ETC

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Hailsharky said:
:complain:

Theres nothing wrong with OCD man.

It's the way of the future
The way of the future
The way of the future
The way of the future
The way of the future
ETC

That was a direct dig at you but don't let your paranoia get to you.... :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
My cardomain

Just a start for now, will include trip photos and some mods later on...

My Rhino

:drive:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/735661 This is my cardomain site... It really needs to be updated but my scanner no longer works so i have pictures but no way to download them...........

Hey ibjettin you should put a link in so we can go to your page

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Hey ibjettin didn't you use to have more pics of the headlight conversion?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
i was just on domain and notice a few more LRO members are on....Who is on there now? I was curious because I want to keep my friends list updated w/ all the roverheads out there

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I just found you yesterday!!!!! You are one of the ones that got me thinking

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks! It's the wife's car and she drives it when we go offroad. I'm just a passenger/spotter whatever you wanna call me. But it's my way of getting her to appreciate what we do with my Disco. Oh and plus, this way I can justify the mods that I do to both since she realizes what it can and can't do without them. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.