Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah....killed it...car wont even run..thinking i got too much mud in the intake or whatnot...i'll have to check..but ended up towing the car from Carnegie(Tracy) to Concord, for a slapping $600.00
Anyhow we had alot of fun...went out like crazy...tried getting stuck, but the rover is just nuts when it comes to this..its what it was made for though...so i guess it did its job =c) anyhow so much mud in the engine bay...the radiator couldnt breathe, and i got mud inside my intake..so it wont run =c\
i have tons of video and pics, but figured i'd just show ya two...one of how the car looked, then it on the tow truck..hah...my poor baby =c(

Few Hours Later...

anyone make any under engine covers to protect this from happening?

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Wow.. sucks.. $600??? Man you need to get AAA Advantage.. $72 a year and they will tow your car or truck 100 miles. Regualr AAA is around $35 a year, but they will only tow you 10-20 miles max.

I took the liberty to fix your post so everyone could see the pics. Next time use the "Insert Image" icon, that way the pics show up in-line, like I changed them to show.

Serg

·
Registered
96 Posts
And at least the top pic provides a good counter-point to those pesky j**p ads where they somehow find a mudbath on 6th Ave NY.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Carnegie =c) Killed my Disco Though...

Hope you didn't clean the car, the mud colour looks great! It shows that yours went where others can't follow!! :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Mr. TJ,

There is a mudhole on 6th Ave, it's called "Water Main Break". :buttrock:

·
Registered
31 Posts
So obviously you would recommend offroadexperience. I am a complete beginner, I just got a Land Rover. I'm 19, and wanted to take a trip w/ my dad and take some classes and possibly go on an excursion. Do you rent Land Rovers for excursions, also what have you heard about Pangea expeditions? Thanks, Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts