Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im 17 and a bit stuck for cash at the moment but am looking to get my Series 2A 88" up and running for feburary at the latest, but am really struggling looking for a canvas AND hood sticks and also a complete wiring loom. Ive been to all the offroad shows e.g LRO show and Old Sodbury but still cannot find a canvas and hood sticks for under about £150! Also is there anywhere that actually sells complete Wiring looms for a series 2A. Would be very gratefull for as much help as poss. thanks
robbie

·
Registered
317 Posts
Robbie,
150 pounds sounds like a great price to me...we end up paying far more on this side of the pond for a canvas top and hood sticks.

For the harness, I ended up buying that from a place in Chicago called British Wiring, but if I was in the UK, I'd consider Paddocks. I've had good service from them and their prices were pretty good before the dollar went into the toilet.

Bogatyr

·
Registered
146 Posts
With the wiring loom there is another place in the UK they advertise in LRe mag I think they are called Vintage Wiring but I can check tonight when I get home for you

Adam :beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts