Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hit a deer and took some minor damage.
My passenger side headlamp was hanging by the wiring.
Most of the plastic inside the light is broken, including all the pieces connecting it to the actual car.
Plus, there's a good bit of body damage as you can see in the pictures.

Couple of questions,
Where is the cheapest place to buy a new headlamp?
Is there anything I should keep from the old one?
How can I fix some of the body damage?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
'03 Disco SE
573 Posts
My favorite source of parts is Paul Grant ([email protected]). Send him an e-mail about the parts you heed - he's usually really quick to respond. If he doesn't have the parts on hand he usually knows someone who does.

As for the body repair I personally think the best route is replacing the panels. It would probably be considerably easier and cheaper than trying to repair the damaged panels, particularly when you consider that the fender and hood are aluminum, which tends to be harder to work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Check your local Craigslist auto parts section. People are parting out discos all the time and you can inspect the part before payment. And like Bosnian said, its probably better, cheaper and faster to replace the dented body parts(assuming you buy them the same color).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.