Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Off-Road Christmas Party in Nevada Dec 9-11, 2005

Hi
Well the Off-Road Experience & West Coast British will be having their Christmas Party in Lovelock, NV on the weekend of Dec 9/10/11.

This is NOT just any Christmas Party either, but a day and/or evening of off-roading in Nevada!

Former NVTR participants, along with form ORE Class participants, and WCB customers... (and the ORE/NVTR Crew of course) are invited to join us in Nevada.

Hotel Reservations: Ramada Inn, Lovelock 775-273-2971 and tell them your with Off-Road Experience.

While there you can practice NVTR Navigation, or just play in the high desert winter wonderland. We'll have a few off-road rides in store, and depending on weather some great driving in store.

This is a "BYOLR" (Land-Rover, food, etc) type of party. Some great driving involved for both die-hards and famlies alike!

Price? N/C if you've been with us before! Up-date: If you've never been on one of our events, it's $100.00 to cover insurance - this will be creditied to any 2006 ORE Event, including NVTR2006.

Space is limited though (at hotel), so get those reservations in, and don't forget to contact us that you plan on attending.

AND... Don't forget about NEVADA TROPHY 2006, The 10th Anniv.

Michael Green
www.offroadexperience.com
190 Airway Blvd
Livermore, CA 94551
925-606-8301

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Michael, you have posted this before and, again, I ask this question...if it's N/C if we've been with you before...how much is it if we haven't been with you before? Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear RoverX and other Rover drivers;

In our Christmas Party mailer we say, "if you've been with us in the past it's N/C"... so if you have never joined in on any Off-Road Experiecne event we have to get some paperwork and then we have to cover that nasty thing we call insurance. So the answer is: $100.00 of which $100.00 will be creditied to a furture (2006) ORE class, excursion or NVTR2006. MG
www.offroadexperience.com

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
does the $100 include anything?? Like free food? Or free fuel? I live in Nevada..."where you play", but im not paying $100 so I can hang out with others.....ive got friends for that. Insurance for what?...if you damage your vehicles? Id gladly come......if it was much cheaper......but I guess you guys are trying to run a business... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
keptin said:
does the $100 include anything?? Like free food? Or free fuel? I live in Nevada..."where you play", but im not paying $100 so I can hang out with others.....ive got friends for that. Insurance for what?...if you damage your vehicles? Id gladly come......if it was much cheaper......but I guess you guys are trying to run a business... :rolleyes:

I see your point but here is something to think about...Michael has more knowledge about offroading and rovers in his pinky than I think I will ever garnish in a decade. His classes are worth it if you ever have the cash to do it. If I had the cash, I'd go, but I have 3 little boys to buy Christmas presents for.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Its true. If you want to learn, which you certainly would by going, then it would be worth the cost for knowledge.

In my case, I just want to get together with a bunch of other rovers....perhaps it is worth the cost since the years after that are free and it would be a good time, but its a lot for me since I dont really need the knowledge right away and can spend my time learning it for free till I get into more crazy stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.