Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 lwb. mine are wearing, worn, and gone. I've been doing a lot of searching and the only company that comes up is "Lseat.com"

has anyone used these folks before? any other suggestions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I looked around for a long while and could not find any ready made kit for the RRC. I ended up buying a rusted out parts car for $500 just for the nice seats in it. I figured I could always scrap it and get my money back. the only issue is that it is taking up my storage bay.

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
@lwb blue: I've heard of and was in contact with Lseat. For me I have a 1993 and I would have to send them my seat skin because they only make them for the '95 and P38 (same seats anyway), now as for quality, they sent me a few samples. I'm by no means a leather expert, but the leather was actually good quality. I think they re a good choice. If memory serves me right, $300 for both front seats and $300 for the back including the headrest. For $600 for the entire truck is not bad. I'm considering having them to redo my seats but I want my colors to be dark brown seats with peanut butter color piping ( similar to the holland and holland P38 ). Hope that helps.

·
HeadlinerExpress
253 Posts
Im in the process of having patterns made for the Range Rover Classic Leather Seat Covers, Head Rest, Arm Rest. Were right now in the process of making the 1st prototype. We will keep you posted once were close to making them available. Bill

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
Im in the process of having patterns made for the Range Rover Classic Leather Seat Covers, Head Rest, Arm Rest. Were right now in the process of making the 1st prototype. We will keep you posted once were close to making them available. Bill

I can't wait..I have one request... Can you make one similar to the holland and holland interior? ( dark brown seats with light brown piping )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.