Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone in Colorado (that's the "West Coast", Art,,,) the Solihull Society is going up to Kelly Flats tomorrow, should be a good trip: Heart Attack Hill, the Chutes, etc. There are bypasses for those concerned.

See www.solihullsociety.org in the trips section

We are meeting at Ted's Place in Eggers at 9am. CB channel 10

Also, I am meeting up w/ Greenwood Village-area people at the Sinclair gas station on the Northeast corner of Belleview & I-25 at 7:30 to caravan up (for those in the DTC/S. Denver area or those coming up from the south)

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must have had it wrong & stand corrected!

I'll be there next weekend for sure.
I would also like to do wheeler, so will probably be there as well
:drink1:

· Registered
161 Posts
SCSL said:
For anyone in Colorado (that's the "West Coast", Art,,,) the Solihull Society is going up to Kelly Flats tomorrow, should be a good trip:
Ahh yes, the West Coast trip, thanks for the info my West Coast Brah (fer shure). I don't get the Solihull Society emails any longer now that I'm no longer a member.

Hopefully my 88" (Rita) will be driveable before the season is over so I can join you all on a trip. I haven't been off-road since last fall. :bawling:

oh yeah:
"all we are is dust in the wind dude" WEST COAST RULES 4-EVA!!! :buttrock:

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
I need a job that lets me play more..... I need to finish school to get that job.... I just need to when the lottery.... I might make Wheeler......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.