Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pic comes courtesy of GotRover aka my buddy Will Seldon. My truck is up on a rock and the truck behind me that is pictured is Shrek. Shrek is also a 96 D1 (owned by Will) and sports the whole $afarigard setup, from suspension to protection. Shrek is one badass rover who doesn't have to pick a line, he just goes. But, anyways, I thought this was a cool pic to share with everyone. I will post more pics from this trip later tonight after I have a few cervezas. :beer:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sooooo......................that's what it looks like when you are on top? TMI........... :confused

JK................Nice pic

·
Registered
590 Posts
roverX said:
This pic comes courtesy of GotRover aka my buddy Will Seldon. My truck is up on a rock and the truck behind me that is pictured is Shrek. Shrek is also a 96 D1 (owned by Will) and sports the whole $afarigard setup, from suspension to protection. Shrek is one badass rover who doesn't have to pick a line, he just goes. But, anyways, I thought this was a cool pic to share with everyone. I will post more pics from this trip later tonight after I have a few cervezas. :beer:

Thats pic is so cool, im gonna call you Culo :beer:

·
Registered
224 Posts
cool pic

Thanks guys, well roverx and 1st rover, I am putting new hoses, belts, water pump, and when I am all set, ill pm you two, and well head to hollister, maybe Serg can come and break in the rangie, as a matter of fact ill try and get the bay area thing going. whatya say? :drive:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.