Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced every coolant part only vehicle..except the heater core(flushed). I ordered the parts from BP parts of Utah. The problem was with the coolant tee w/bleeder. The pre-assembled hose and tee was tightened too tight on one side and the tee broke directly under the clamp.

Looked everywhere for a metal replacement for this part...NO DICE. Has anyone come up with a viable alternative to any of these plastic tees. I searched everywhere on the net and found nothing. :dunno:

·
Administrator
16,594 Posts
Just call BPoU, they will replace it for you.

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're sending another one. Just wondering if anyone has found a metal alternative. Plastic screws always seem ready to fail. Kindofa weak spot

·
Registered
1 Posts
aluminium Coolant hose T connector

There is a top notch replacement made at the Sports Car Centre in Edmonton, Canada and it sells for $75 Canadian (approx. $57 US). Aluminium welded with Stainless bleed screw......It costs more but it will never let you down! :wink

·
Expert Crate Digger
169 Posts

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey....yeah I got the truck put back together then and all went well. The tee hasn't failed yet. I have since rebuilt the motor(thx P.T.Schram), added lift, 4.75 gears and lockers, I built a front and back bumper(back still incomplete) but, while I'm finishing up current work I'm gonna go ahead and grab one of these and put it on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts