Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Block Tread Cooper Discoverer is still available. It was often used by the MOD. I have seen the Discoverer name used on Cooper tires, but it isn't the tread pattern I am looking for. I need 5 in 7.50x16

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had a set of these on my truck when I bought it. Driving home 1,200 miles with the alignment totally out of whack destroyed the front two!

I tried to replace them but found that I had the 'old' ones. Cooper changed the design and none of my local dealers had the 'new' ones in stock at the time (April 2005). You may be able to call around and find some NOS.

-Chris-

·
rovering??
689 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The first one is close, but not the same. The second looks like everyone elses MT. I have Dunlop Radial Rover MT on the truck now, but they will eventually need replacing. I've been very happy with them, but like to try different things. The Coopers I'm refering to are unique, and no one else made anything like them. I had some on a 109".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.