Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am in Boston.. had to have lunch, and a few beers. Walked down to Cheers, had to see that and had another beer. Then on the way back to the hotel I stopped by Copley Motot Cars to see some of their high end low mileage LR's. All they had was a D90 SW parked out front. The rest were being stored elsewhere. The owner, Stuart, was very nice and we talked a bit.. I more than likely made an ass of myself as I was a few sheets to the wind (I did this for you GriffSC).. anyhow, I gave him 4 stickers and he placed one on his water cooler. They just sold a 1995 RRC with 23k on it for something like $22,000!! They are getting a D110 in with 20k on it, and have one currently with 37k.

Overall, if you are looking for a low mileages Defender in the US and have the money, this is the place to go.

They also seem to deal in other high line sports cars and convertibles. There was a nice MG TC in their showroom.

Serg

· Registered
590 Posts
yup, I keep there website in my bookmarks and check it time to time.
They have lots of sweet rides on there website.

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Serg said:
I more than likely made an ass of myself as I was a few sheets to the wind (I did this for you GriffSC)...

Serg
hey, wait a minute, serg! did you get a few sheets to the wind for me, make an ass of yourself like you think i would have done, or both? i'm not sure whether to be happy with this or pissed (i don't mean drunk, you brits and aussies).

· 94 Defender 90
1,004 Posts

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Serge, Captiol Idea Old Man! I think i'll take a stroll over there myself tomorrow as soon as I finish my meetings for the day

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah go check it out... look for the LRO sticker on the water cooler! hee hee.

GriffSC.. I meant having a few drinks... as you are often refering to drinking. I must admit I must have acted a bit like a fool when I walked in there. hee hee.. but the guys there were cool.

· 94 Defender 90
1,004 Posts
those things come and go all the time. They've had some truely amazing ones go through. Awhile ago, they had a 97 LE (the willow green one) that was number 300 of 300 with 300 miles on it. It had been sitting on a showroom floor since new. It sold for 70-80k I don't remember exactly. It was gorgeous.

· Mod. --- I'm watching you
319 Posts
WAIT!! Your in Boston!! You should have called me this afternoon I could have met you for a beer! :drink1: I was hanging out with my daughter today after work, but she loves to go into Boston... actually she loves to ride the T and hangout in Copley Square and around the gardens!

Cheers is a fun place to eat at. Doesn't look anything like the show but its fun just the same. I usually go there on a ballgame night and get some food and beer with my wife if where in the city during the game and don't have tickets.

Are you still here??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.