Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
LOL! Ever been trail riding in the snow? The easiest trail in the world can become very difficult. Make sure you have a winch or two along for the ride! But I love in Motown...so I might be interested in going. I will do some research on the trail later today.

·
Registered
187 Posts
There might be too much snow after that last storm. I'll go with you and check it out.

·
100 quids for a days work son..
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roverX said:
LOL! Ever been trail riding in the snow? The easiest trail in the world can become very difficult. Make sure you have a winch or two along for the ride! But I love in Motown...so I might be interested in going. I will do some research on the trail later today.
:D that's why i picked a super easy trail. will be at markleeville Nv in 2 weeks from the 20th to the 23rd .. This trail I think takes 2 hours on dry but since it/'s not. might take a bit more...

·
Registered
2 Posts
The snow is awesome after this past storm. I live in Arnold on highway 4 part time. I am part of a bay area 4x4 (Gettinoff4x4.net) club and will be leading a run on 7N-11 trail (corral hallow) on Jan 21:drink1: . My wheeling rig is a Jeep Wrangler, or a classic Bronco my rover is my DD, but our club is open to all. If you guys are interested your welcome to join us for a day run this coming Saturday.

Let me know if you have any question or would like to join us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The snow was deep and powder. We had a heck of of a time getting up the trail, only made it in about a mile. Most of the other guys made it in 3. But it was tough going and very deep. Maybe another weekend or two of no snow it will get easier.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
if you guys plan to go, dont forget to let me know! Right down here in reno, cant miss this one...right up the mountain and accross the lake from me.....1.5-2 hours max. My Jeep TJ buddy would probably come, he has a winch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.