Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Badger1 said:
Looking for the passenger(U.S. :D ) rear mud flap off of a D1, with the goofy little mountain pressed into it. If anyone has one laying around their garage please let me know.

Thanks

? Aren't you just gonna rip 'em off on the trail anyways?

·
as good as it gets
331 Posts
Badger1 said:
Yep! I did that about two months ago but with winter coming( as much of a winter that Kentucky gets) I would like to have them back on. When there is just a hint of a flurry the city crews put so much salt down on the roads, it is like driving on gravel!

You mean there are still D-1's with mud flaps on them? That has to be some kind of record or something...lol

That is pretty smart though leaving them on in cold states to keep salt off the undercarriage of your truck.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've got one, but it's on my side of 'The Pond'. (plus a brand new pair in a bag)
I ripped one off somewhere, so had to replace them
They're rubbish & crack very easily. You'd be better doing as I have, & getting some heavy duty matting (or conveyor belting) & cutting your own out
Just bolt them on to the brackets

1. The removed flap in the basement, with Jack sniffing around
2/ Remains of the bracket
3. Replacement 'matting' flap
4. Green-laning, dripping with mud & filth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.