Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need working head unit for 97 D1 (with cassette) (and security code)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I have a radio from my '98. It powers on but I've not heard it play. I've only had this Disco for a few months. After some investigating, it appears to have been someones donor. Still really nice. The factor speakers were replaced with aftermarkets but not wired. I've had the unit out and plugged back in and it's never asked for a code but there is one written in the owners manual. You can have it if you want it. I'm going to install an aftermarket system. What's your zip? Tim

after looking at radios, this looks like it's from a Disco 2. Well, it still powers up for anyone that needs one...

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D2

Hey, I have a radio from my '98. It powers on but I've not heard it play. I've only had this Disco for a few months. After some investigating, it appears to have been someones donor. Still really nice. The factor speakers were replaced with aftermarkets but not wired. I've had the unit out and plugged back in and it's never asked for a code but there is one written in the owners manual. You can have it if you want it. I'm going to install an aftermarket system. What's your zip? Tim

after looking at radios, this looks like it's from a Disco 2. Well, it still powers up for anyone that needs one...
yeah that's from D2 wont fit mine thanks anyway

·
Registered
4 Posts
...got 1 from a 96 se7 w/code from 84124, paypal shipping $ to me, and i'll give it to ya, should be $12.00 or so med. flat rate box, if your lower 48, if I remember right?
can set up ebay auction if thats better for ya..
heads need cleaning, but works well otherwise
pulled 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
4 Posts
...if your still needing this stereo, pm me an address and ill send it off, you get it, check it, then paypal me $20.00.
fair enuf?
if not needed, plz disregard this message, as it will self destruct in 5642.67 hrs.
thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.