Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks cherry. Kind of a sand beige color. Apprears to be a 92. I don't any any further info but it has been for sale on the guys property for a few months now. Thinking of stopping by to find out more info. Anything taht one should look at when looking at these rigs? IS this a good price point?

·
2,986 Posts
I believe a 92 would be grey market, right? I think they started importing the 110s in 93.. if its a 93 legal NAS, in decent shape, then that is an amazing price.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Ryan is correct, only 500 were imported to the US in 93.

Check for typical rust and leaking power steering lines.

If you don't buy it would you mind passing on the information and giving us a shot at it? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is in fact a 92 model. I will find out more info and report back. This raises a few questions as in how would one legally own and operate this vehicle and how would you issue insurance on it?

·
2,986 Posts
legally is a pain in the ass, and close to impossible from what everyone has always said. Illegally, you'd buy an older truck and use the VIN for that to try to pass it off.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Yeah I'd buy all the '93 NAS 110's for $20k you could send my way... :D

As for the 1992 you are looking at, check out the paperwork and compare all the VIN's.. There is no clean way that thing could have been brought in.

Keep us posted!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.