Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Situation:

Last week, I sent a blackout kit to a guy and he called me saying it had an imperfection on it so I had him send it back and replaced it. The imperfection is about 1/8" x 3" long and is barely noticeable and more or less, simply a light scuff. If I were to post a pic, it wouldnt even show up because it is so un-noticeable. Otherwise, it is perfect. Now is your chance to get one WELL under 1/2 price if you can live with the described blemish.

[email protected] or (Mobile) 678-491-6689

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RoverChic said:
Chris does it still come with the usual stuff (razor, ect)? If so what is the s/h? Let me know..I want one. [email protected](dot)edu
yes, it comes as a new kit. This is the only one I have for $25.00 plus $13.50 shipping. The regular price is $49.99 each.

· Registered
777 Posts
Chris Hyde said:
yes, it comes as a new kit. This is the only one I have for $25.00 plus $13.50 shipping. The regular price is $49.99 each.

God I know I sound like a naggin' old woman :rolleyes: but you can retain the little black washer nozel(s) correct? I checked your website but was not able to locate the instructions. Thanks.

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RoverChic said:
God I know I sound like a naggin' old woman :rolleyes: but you can retain the little black washer nozel(s) correct? I checked your website but was not able to locate the instructions. Thanks.
Absolutely. My detailed instructions will show you how to get them off and re-install them. It takes all of about 30 seconds each.

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RoverChic said:
Thanks Chris. Money has been sent!
Yep! Got it. Your (2) kits will ship out today. FedEx will generate an auto-mailer with your tracking info so you can track it. :D

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
A note for all concerned parties in regards to the instructions.

They were put together perfectly, so you need not worry!

Great product, I get a lot of double takes from other local Landie owners now.

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
02disco2 said:
A note for all concerned parties in regards to the instructions.

They were put together perfectly, so you need not worry!

Great product, I get a lot of double takes from other local Landie owners now.
Thanks! :drink1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.