Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is WOW...

That a nice truck the LR3 really is. The ride is WAY more refined and the power, man.. it has GOBS more power than the D2. The ergonomics are vastly improved as is the seating position. The air suspension is sweet being on all four corners. I was having fun with all the settings and the terrain system is ingenious. Before I give this hog back, I am going to have a little fun with it. Will report back later to give my impressions. :D

For all you haters out there, have you driven one yet? I have to admit, I was skeptical and thought that MAYBE this was a minivan in SUV clothing. I have now realized that I made a fatal error in judgement.

· Banned
527 Posts
LOL! For near $60k, one would only hope so. :D This is the same thing I said while standing at the Jaguar Dealership when I bought my new XJ

· Registered
19 Posts
JD Power rated it as one of the worst vehicles you can buy. Just goes to show you that you can make statistics read anyway you want.

I drove a LR3 and put it to a test. That truck is amazing. Next year I will have one.

· Registered
449 Posts
i think the JD power rating is based on a rating just under 400 factory defects per 100 vehicles... second worst, only to be exceeded by Kia. for reference lexus, at number 1, had 136 defects per 100 cars... so some defects are inevitable even in the best cars, and especially when a manufacturer is introducing so many new products so quickly... they'll get it sorted out. my d2 had zero defects.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.