Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my D90 at a covered wooden bridge in Todd, NC

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Private Iron said:
That thing is sweet dude, just sweet.
Thanks, Im still looking to do some more upgrades but thats where its at so far....

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Great Pic...I :clap: :clap: :clap: love it... :buttrock: :buttrock:

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys...I really love this truck. I have had it for 2 years and wouldn't trade it for the world.

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
cellulararrest said:
I really don't like seeing photos of defenders. They make me so jealous! Great looking rig.
'66 2a 109" | '71 2a 88" | 91 RRC | 04 RR | 05 LR3
... :confused

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
hehe, you have a lot of sweet rides. but true none them are Defenders. aka, the Holy Grail of Land Rovers.

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Badger1 said:
Hey if you have had that D90 for two years, you have to be getting sick of it...................why don't we trade vehicles. My D1 for your D90!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :buttrock:
I think if i had it for 22 years i wouldn't get tired of it....lol...I almost bought a D1 this past summer to have as a trail rig but other things came up with school and work........I would still like to have one but not for my D90..lol..... :D

around 40,000 miles right now....I got it with 20,000 on it. From what i was told the previous owner was the owner of Winn-Dixie grocery stores and drove it very rarely but i can't verify that for sure....

I have more pics on my webshots page at http://community.webshots.com/user/jasonh88

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
WCURoverD90 said:
around 40,000 miles right now....I got it with 20,000 on it. From what i was told the previous owner was the owner of Winn-Dixie grocery stores and drove it very rarely but i can't verify that for sure....

I have more pics on my webshots page at http://community.webshots.com/user/jasonh88
that's great to have low miles. i've got 41K on mine. bought it in 8/02 with 28.5K, so i only drive about 3-4K a year. i agree with you about never tiring of the 90. i've often thought about selling it to get something else, but there's just no way i could part with it.

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
GriffSC said:
i've often thought about selling it to get something else, but there's just no way i could part with it.
I've gone through that process with my D1 a few times, can't imagine what it would be like with a 90. Though, someday I'll have one. Eeven if I have to get a "Series III" ;)

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
nothing against Series IIIs, you either didnt get the joke, or dont know about Defender imporation.

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I have really tried to take care of the D90 as much as possible and keep the miles off it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.