Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greetings

I have just checked, didnt know that forum existed, thanks for the tip. nobody has any hough, I wonder if any other seats would work with fabrication, there are plenty of LR dicos and rr seas for sale!

Thanks

john iv

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
Are you looking for the side facing benches or the separate side facing seats or forward facing?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
greetings,

would consider either, I need a seat to attach a childs car seat for my two year old, I saw some from an earlier discovery that looked like they might work? Any ideas appreciated!

thanks

john iv

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
For a child seat I would be looking for forward facing, it's safer for the little ones.

I think some of the guys were fitting a trail gear rear bench for a jeep. I want to say the seat was less than $300 and a pretty direct fit.

Also here is a link to exmoor trim they have really nice stuff but you would be over $500 for just the seats.

exmoor defender forward facing fold up seat - Exmoor Trim USA Give Justin at www.lucky8llc.com a call and he should be able to square you away if you go this route.

Depending on how handy you are you could hit the junkyard and find seats that work for you and weld up your own mounts. I did that in my 110 and while the Defender purists I think are planning my death. They are comfortable and I have less than $100 in my front leather seats. Oh and I have armrests on both sides of each seat :D They also fold down flat for carrying longer things. Although I did feel a little bad about putting mini van seats in my 110.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts