Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit while parked. My '95 Disco was hit while parked in rear driver quarter, Looks like big fender bender to me (I'd attach photo but cant figure out how) As expected appraiser calls it a total loss. Has 5-speed, 4.6 short block and heads, new headliner, Corbeau front seats with inflateable lumbar and new Sony stereo, front and rear brush guards,straight body prior to event and good paint. Question,: What was it worth prior to accident?

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
That is not up to us to answer, you better start looking at Craigs list and other sites to see what they have been selling for in your area and don't take their first offer.
As a 95, it was not worth much before the hit. A lot of the value is based on where you live and how agressive you are to find similiar vehicles with higher prices listed/sold.
By the way, what do you feel it is worth??

·
Computer Nerd
802 Posts
Rear quarters just bolt on, assuming it didn't get hit too hard.

Here are some photos stolen from discoweb:

ImageUploadedByAG Free1378071891.612200.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1378071901.401861.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Meaning what.
If you had given more information as to the amount of damage, you might have gotten another answer.

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
upload your pictures to photobucket or something similiar and copy and past the img link into your post.

As long as there is no frame damage find out what the buy back is on the Disco if you want to keep it and pick up used panels from the guys in my signature below. If you look around a bit you might be able to get ones at a reasonable cost that are already the right color.

Without pics of the truck, and location though it's hard to put a value on it. The 4.6 and R380 are probably a fun combo though.

·
Super Moderator
2,164 Posts
Easy guys
I think the question is what's it worth? The insurance adjuster already deemed it a loss I think?
May very well be fixable everything is fixable!
If you love it enough you can usually buy it from the insurance with them writing it off. Take market value and fix it yourself.
If the question is what is market value. Mike did answer the question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts