Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as the title implies, i was wondering if the D2 kit that DAP is/was working on is available yet. i'm really interested in going with the ES9000 shocks. does anyone know about the progress?

andy

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have them done in 2" only. The 3" springs are still being made- I made a last minute change in the rates. We're still working on the instructions to re-route the ABS lines.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Muddy Oval said:
We're still working on the instructions to re-route the ABS lines.
Yeah....after I bought extended ABS lines I found out that I dont really need them......the stock ones, once unhooked and connected to the extended brake lines, are long enough......though, I still plan to put the new ABS lines in....I just dont have the tool/socket to take off the calipers to get the rotors off. :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd only want a 2" lift anyway. so what's the cost? does it include the ES9000s that are 2" longer?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
It's not listed yet, since we haven't finished the ABS rerouting instructions. We do have the stuff though- you can call to order if you want to.

I found the opposite- I needed the brake lines, but didn't need the ABS extenders. Funny how inconsistent Land Rovers are...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts