Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Micro RC Nut
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned up DarkTari for British Car Day ! Didn't win but she showed real well !! :clap:

Upgrades Include......
- Bearmach MD Springs
- Bilsteins MD Shocks
- Bearmach Blue Poly's
- Dunlop Radial Rover 255/70's
- Rimstock Ranger 16x7
- AB Frnt/Rr Brush Guards
- AB Side Steps
- AB Safari Rack
- Hella E-Codes w 100/80
- Hella 500's
- Hella 550's
- K&N filter

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
That is a beautiful RRC....I Love that color, Heck I love the entire thing....Wish I could get mine that clean!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wow thats one of the cleanest Nicest Rovers I've seen :buttrock: :clap:

·
Micro RC Nut
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Hey Hey !! What's with all the "Clean" jokes ?? :lol:

Thanx Guys!

That's from a few years back when I used to show it in all the area British Car Shows. Yeah she was Super Clean then, don't look too much like that now but I'm getting it back to this stage. Never babied it much, this is my work horse so I've hauled fresh cut trees from outta the woods, building supplies, and with it being my all around snow sled when the weather calls for it, I go when & where I want! Out to Deep Creek, up to the Poconos or down to the Outer banks, as you all know, have Rover will Travel :D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Was that taken on LI? Looks very nice.

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
That's the kinda the look I'm shootin' for with my RRC. :cool: However mine's the LWB, a little longer, that needs to go up, in the air, YEAH!:buttrock: Cool Rig!:buttrock:

·
Micro RC Nut
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Roverdude said:
Truck is lookin good Dark Tari! :wave:
Hey Man ! It's been like 4ever! I've been off the boards for a few year now, still got DarkTari though. Just had new U-Joints installed this week and will need an exhaust, then Cats so I'll be spendin. I got into this hobby about 3 years ago which completely pulled me off the Rover boards but I'm back now!
Drop me a PM! :wave:

cellulararrest said:
You! I've been admiring that thing on D-Web (I think that's it) forever. I love your truck! Those rims are amazing.
Thanx Man! Yeah that's DarkTari! The wheels I ordered from MM 4x4 in the UK. Back then they were real cheap! ($147.00ea) they're called "Rimstock Rangers" http://www.mm-4x4.com

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
You Bastard!!! Your giving me the RRC bug!!!! My other half is going to kick my ass if I go onto e-bay and look for one.(which I think I might do after this?) That is a beautiful truck,looks well loved. I must agree...those are great looking rims for that truck. Thank's for sharing.:drink1:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Looks real sweet.......Don't be shy cuz you wax it...it's ok...everyone does it, they just don't like to admit it.:D

·
Micro RC Nut
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx Again Guys!

And I must admit, that pic is 3 years old, she's been sitting around for a couple years so I'm getting it back in shape. Exhaust & side steps rusted away. Just replaced U-Joints and exhaust, will be installing side steps this weekend. Paint has started to fade so I hit it with some detail wax which bought color back but washes away after a few rains so I'll hit it with some cleaner wax (Maguirers), Midnight (for dark paints), and then some Amarillo (best show wax I've used) and that'll bring it back to glory!!!

Next I need a set of cats, o2 sensors and new tyres then I'll be done :drink1:
At least for the time being! LOL
Wife wants me to get a new one and I must admit I do luv the new Sport but I ain't giving up DarkTari!
No Way No How :shifty: !!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.