Been looking for a p38 or disco project for a while. Oh boy have I found one! 160k on a late disco 1. Drove it straight to the gas station then home for a bath and inspection.
Been sitting for a while, tags were 14 months out of date and the tires are pretty wonky from sitting low for a while. Surprisingly almost completely rust free!(less than my 2014 Toyota had)
Needs exhaust work so I let it cool and hit the fasteners with some kroil and allowed them to soak. While that happened I ordered a set of tires, checked the lights, and a made list of bushings to replace and started looking up what I need for the transmission rebuild. Tomorrow it looks like I’ll be pulling the turn signal stalk, and starting on fluid changes.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk