Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be more than happy to join, the only problem is my rig has about 5 inches of clearance and realwheel drive (I dont own a rover... yet)

If you ever need a spotter though i would be more than happy.

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
I found a 98 D1 on auto trader last week in the cincy area with 58K miles for around $10K! There are always tons of good D1's in the cincy area, which isn't real far from you. I know I headed up that way a few times looking at trucks before I found mine, right here in louisville! Having owned both an 89 RRC and a D1 and D2(actually the D2 is my wifes), I really prefer the D1 offroad and on. Maybe a low mileage 95 SWB RRC would be alright. Just the fit and finish on the newer vehicles are alot nicer. Hey I drive my truck everyday so that is important, and the fact that my classic had over 200K miles! I was under the hood almost every day with that thing! The D1(knock on wood) has been a dream to own.

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
I go to college at the University of Northwestern Ohio in Lima about half hour north of Dayton. I live on campus, and I'm originally from Plymouth, MI.

· Registered
94 Posts
Yeah...I've checked out that link. Not much info...plus for their maps and routes they want a few hundred bucks. i dont need a detailed route just a generic one to give me a guideline. I've scoured the web and cannot find anything.

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
bluemax09 said:
Badger....Ilive in DC right now but grew up in the ville on and off....what part are you from?
East side, actually the Middletown area right now. If we ever close on this house my wife and I are looking at, then Jeffersontown! What are you doing inDC? Did I remember reading that you are in the service, is that correct? Where in Louisville were you from?

Blake

· Registered
94 Posts
Badger1 said:
East side, actually the Middletown area right now. If we ever close on this house my wife and I are looking at, then Jeffersontown! What are you doing inDC? Did I remember reading that you are in the service, is that correct? Where in Louisville were you from?

Blake
Yeah..I;m in the military and stationed here in DC. I lived on the east side as well off of Bardstown and Trevillian Way....near Lakeside. Great Memories!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.